Event: Are You a Good F.I.T. to Connect?
3 Simple Steps to Make You
Successful in Your Professional and Personal Relationships
By: Dr. Raja Mishal, PhD
You are Cordially invited to our SPAN seminar entitled:
“Are You a Good F.I.T. to Connect? 3 Simple Steps to Make You Successful in Your Relationships”.
Imagine what would your life be when you learn how to connect effectively with others both at work
and at home so you can have successful relationships that will make you happy.
The “F.I.T. to Connect” program is based on the concept of personal inherited
traits and modification of the environment where individuals can apply these concepts in their professional career and in their personal life to reach their full potential.
– The role of nature (genetics) and nurture (environment)
– Identify your core values, vision, and mission
– How to communicate more effectively with others
– Predict what your stress pattern
– Build strong, resilient, and vibrant relationships
This seminar will be sponsored sponsored by Maher Traboulsi – Re/Max Realty Specialists Inc.